TEMPERATURE DETECTION & THERMAL IMAGING
With the return of Covid-19 infection surges, health experts advise the easiest way to detect infections is to monitor spikes in body temperature. The most effective touchless method is by using temperature detection devices at access points.
They utilize thermal imaging technology that uses sensors to convert the radiation into a visible light picture. These help to not only identify objects in total darkness, but also sensor information can be used to measure temperature differences as well.
Uses of thermal imagers are usually devoted to temperature measurements of components used in:
- Industrial applications,
- Building inspections,
- Surveillance for security and police
- Fire applications
TOUCHLESS BIOMETRICS WITH TEMP DETECTION
The temperature detection technology can be intergrated into several access control and survaillance devices to achieve fast, accurate and contactless detection.
These devices include:
ProFace X [TD]
Biometric access control terminal with face, palm vein, mask and body temperature detection.
Eliminate hygiene concerns with contactless recognition technology and new functions namely:
- Body temperature detection
- Masked individual identification.
- Anti-spoofing algorithm
- Suitable for indoor installations
- Access control biometric facial recognition terminal
Compatible with ZKBioSecurity
- Easy integration with SBTL8000 Series high-performance swing barriers
Biometric access control terminal with face, palm vein, fingerprint access options.
Works best for high human traffic environments such as hospitals, factories, schools, commercial buildings, stations
- Fast and accurate body temperature measurement
- Masked individual identification during facial and palm verification
- Enhanced Visible Light Facial Recognition with Deep Learning built-in
- Compatible with ZKBioAccess
ProFace X [TI]
An improved version of the ProFace X [TI] equiped with <0.5 higher speed detection, with a measurement distance of 1.2 Metres. Customized CPU for running the intellectualized engineering facial recognition algorithm and the latest computer vision technology
- Touchless facial recognition with accurate mask detection.
- Touchless 3 in 1 palm recognition with strong Anti-spoofing technology.
- Accurate temperature detection with Thermal imaging technology.
Thermal Security Network Camera [ZN-T5/W]
Security Network Camera which combines thermal and visible light video security imaging with safety video surveillance based on the detection of temperature measurement thresholds.
- On-board temperature-detection algorithm
- Easy operation
- Best-in-class intrustion detection
- Compatible with ZKBioSecurity
- Body detection (up to 30 targets)
- Real-time video surveillance
Walk Through Metal Detector [ZK-D3180S with TD]
A walk through metal detector with thermal and body temperature detection technology, which generates an alarm when a user or passangers body temperature is above normal (37.3℃) and when it detects a wide range of metallic items.
- Effectively detects body temperature in high-traffic areas
- Infrared body temperature detector
- 18 detection zones
Handheld Infrared Thermal Imager [ZK-178S]
ZK-178S is a handheld infrared thermal imager for real-time body temperature measurement detection. It measures the temperature one indivudual a time, wherever the target is aimed at, displaying potential threats on the screen.
It also allows the maximum and minimum temperature points to be displayed. The device also has a built-in high-brightness lamp that can clearly detect a suspicious object in a low-light environment.
- Combined surface temperature measurement and real-time thermal image detection
- Audio Alarm
- UFPA Sensor